Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 299 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Kane
galen ( Gast )
30.07.2003 16:07
ck / seniors partners antworten

bonjour à tous! désolée mais je ne parle pas un mot d'allemand alors j'écris en français et en anglais.. certains d'entre vous vont-ils allés à londres pour la convention senior partners?

Hy everybody! sorry but I don't speak german at all so I write in french and in english... some of you will go at london for the seniors partners convention?

galen
http://www.christiankane.bravepages.com

Peacefrog Offline

Boytoy

12.08.2003 17:39
#2 RE:ck / seniors partners antworten

don't think so...too expensive

je suis desolée (if you write it like that....)

EscapeError Offline

Boytoy

14.08.2003 02:21
#3 RE:ck / seniors partners antworten

i think so, too. 60 pounds - am i bill gates? i would kill somebody to see chris life, but i don't have the time and the money to go to "senior partners". fuck...

Lindsey: Ich hasse es, zu versagen, wenn ich es niemandem anhängen kann.

bastet Offline

Bambi

18.08.2003 19:22
#4 RE:ck / seniors partners antworten

hey lets put our hands together and cry!! I'm sooo sad that i can't go there, but maybe someday he will come to germany-or france(excuse mois) . ok I know thats onlee a dream.
hold your heads up high
bastet

being crazy is a lonely road - but I've got onlee one life to live

Darla Offline

Bambi

31.08.2003 19:47
#5 RE:ck / seniors partners antworten

Same here... I'd love to go - but I've already spend all my savings. *sighs*

Can't someone fly over and kidnap Steve and Chris so they could also do an acoustic performance somewhere in Germany? :)

German C/Aers unite! Schaut 'mal vorbei auf meinem deutschem Board Just You
I think that ultimately, her (Darla's) soul mate really is Lindsey. In a very twisted way, they're both damaged. She can't get over Angel, Lindsey can't get over her. And they're both damaged goods, and ultimately, if she was smart, that's where she would turn to.
Julie Benz

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen